Individual Volunteer Orientation
- Learn about SafeHouse Outreach’s history, mission, and programs
- Get a better understanding of those experiencing homelessness in Atlanta
- Tour our campus
- Determine where your skills and resources can help
- Meet our staff, program participants and other volunteers
Who can attend
- All individuals interested in supporting SafeHouse as a volunteer
- All regular SHO volunteers interested in refreshing their knowledge of SHO history and standards for serving the community we love
- If representing a group, only group LEADS are required to attend
The orientation will be held at:
89 Ellis Street, NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
Parking available onsite but limited. Street and garage paid parking is available nearby.
We look forward to meeting you!
Volunteer Orientation Form