in the City…..
But not for everyone.
There are many children in Atlanta who won’t have a merry Christmas.
You can change that. With your gift of $40, this is what happens:
- SafeHouse sponsors at-risk children and youth, and in-need families
- Gifts are bought and given to parents/caregivers at SHO Christmas parties
- The parties have refreshments, children’s activities, games, & fun!
- Families have a Merry Christmas!
It’s that easy!
We have 6 Christmas parties planned from Dec 9 through Christmas Day.
Be part of the giving spree.
√ Christmas Time in the City:
Sunday Dec 9, 2012 2:00 p.m.-4:30 p.m. at Peachtree Center, downtown Atlanta
- Christmas refreshments, paper products
- Christmas refreshments, paper products, candy cane reindeer craft supplies, cookie decorating supplies
√ 2, 3, 4, & 5 Christmas Time in the High Schools: A New Generation; teen parenting and life skills classes.
Sponsor a young mom Andher child. We teach in 4 schools in the city, so 4 different parties.
On Mondays and typically between 11:15-1:35. TBA
We need volunteers to sponsor a class- from 5-15 students with one or all of:
- lunch- a healthy lunch
- present for teen parent- wrapped
- present for baby- not wrapped- but include paper, tape bows. We let the girls wrap their child’s gifts.
6. Christmas Morning at SafeHouse Outreach, 10:30 a.m.- 1:00 at the Peachtree Center, downtown Atlanta
Bring Christmas to our most vulnerable families.
We need volunteers to help with the party for at least 2 hour shifts.
- Decorating the party room: decorations and manpower
- Light breakfast fare (biscuits, juice, etc)
- Bags of non-perishable groceries
- Gifts for moms and dads
- Inquire about gifts for children
Contact SafeHouse Outreach for names and families at 404-523-2221 or email